1. I have heard a lot about you 久闻大名
2. We have met 我们见过面
3. Can you spare me a few minutes? 我能占用你几分钟时间吗?
4. Give me a lift 送我一程
5. It's my treat this time 这次我请客
1、I will back you up no matter what is happening. 无论发生什么我都支持你。
2、Where is the water fountain? 饮水机在哪里?
3、Don't set your sights too high.不要把目标定得太高。
4、It takes some guts.这需要勇气。
5、Exactly, that is what i am talking about.一点没错,我就是这个意思
It’s going to be the pride of our company.这将是本公司的荣幸。
What line of business are you in? 你做那一行?
Keep in touch. 保持联系。
Thank you for coming.谢谢你的光临。
Don’t mention it.别客气
1. You'd better look before you leap.你最好三思而后行。
2. You know what I'm talking about. 我想你知道我在说什么。
3. He has been sick for three weeks. 他已经病了几周了。
4. He inspected the car for defects. 他详细检查车子有无效障。
5. I count you as one of my friends 我把你算作我的一个朋友。
1、I 've got nothing to hide.我没有什么不可告人的秘密。
2、Are you sure you are going to set us up?你确信你要撮合我们。
3、You are so immature.你真不成熟。
4、Where can drop you? 你到哪里下车?
5、I am off today. 今天我休息。
21. What’s the meaning of this?这是什么意思?
22. How dare you! 你敢!
23. Cut it out. 省省吧。
24. You stupid jerk! 你这蠢货!
25. You have a lot of nerve. 你脸皮真厚。
1. How are you making out in Beijing? 在北京过得怎么样?
2. Ill surely remember you and your invitation to him. 我一定向他转达您的问候和邀请。
3. American businessmen are welcome to make investment in Beijing. 欢迎美商来北京投资。
4. Your valuable advice is most welcome. 欢迎多提宝贵意见。
5. Its a rewarding trip! 不虚此行!